Wednesday, May 15, 2013

An incredible twice in one week!  It's only because Grandma has the kids and I am home by myself before I go off to have post-birthday dinner.  Yesterday was my 37th... I'm not enjoying the crawl in age towards 40, I think because my self-concept is more that of a late 20-something.  That's when I thought I'd be having kids, as opposed to having the first at 34 and the 2nd at 36.

Tangent ended.  In my lovely alone-time just now I went on an online sewing-pattern-buying-spree!  I think I just ordered 3 patterns straight from Vogue (great sale going on), then 2 patterns from Sewaholic (Alma shirt & ???), and the Miette skirt pattern from Tilly & the Buttons.  That's not all either...I've been blog reading at the same time and have at least 8 more patterns on a list.  I plan on stopping at JoAnn's on my way home from dinner to get a few more.  I figure with the sewing room upstairs almost finished, and my serger almost purchased that the pattern collecting can begin.
Here's the birthday hats from the previous post.  Some are a little worse for wear, but they did all get worn.  Lots went home with folks, but I have about a dozen left for Little G's birthday.  Thanks to my friend Jen for using her Cricut to cut the actual hat.  The animals were cut out using the dicuts at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment