Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pattern Enhancement

As well the as the online pattern purchasing this week, I did manage to make it to Joann's...I had a few specific patterns I was searching for, but of course I got there and Butterick's were on sale.  All in all I added 10 patterns to my stash.  It truly is a stash at this point because I'm not yet equipped of for actual sewing.  G is upstairs at this very moment sanding drywall (and creating a crazy amount of dust) to finish my sewing/crafting space.  LOVE! (him and the space).  I do have my machine downstairs, and have set it up at the dining room table to do a few projects this year, but it's a hassle and a kid magnet leaving it set-up with WIP projects spread across the room.  Can't wait for my own space!
 Adding them  here will help me keep a little catalog for myself.  They are:
Vogue Basic Design V8536 -  tops for moderate stretch knits
New Look 6808 - tops for wovens
New Look 6152 from Project Runway - cape for lightweight wool/blends
Simplicity 2444 - P. Runway inspired dress for wovens
Simplicity 1882 Amazing Fit Collection - dress for wovens
Simplicity 1880 - P. Runway inspired shirt/wrap dress
Butterick B5747 - Retro 1960s dress for wovens
Butterick B5510 - baby fashion essentials - boys outfits (x2 different sizes)
Butterick B5849 - dress, light wovens
Butterick B5782 - dress, light to med. wovens

I'll add the other patterns from this week once they hit the front porch!  While I'm waiting to sew-crazyiness to commence, I've been knitting.  I'm currently 4 inches into Laura Chau's Powder River cowl in Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light, color Vulga.  Pretty purpley-grey.  This is the second time I'm knitting it.  The first time was the shorter length and a gift knit.  This time I have no idea who it's for (which often means me) and I'm knitting the longer cowl length.

No comments:

Post a Comment